Texas Drug Charges

When you have been arrested for a drug charge then you need to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can provide the best legal defense for you.

What will happen to me if I plead guilty to a drug case?

– If you pay a fine or take time served, that is just the same as going to jail or prison it is a final conviction that will always be on your record.

– After completing Deferred Adjudication probation, your record can be sealed by filing a Petition for Non-Disclosure.

– A PCS/POM deferred adjudication or conviction cannot be expunged from your record.

– Your driver’s license can be suspended if you are sentenced to time served, pay a fine, or go to jail or prison.

– In Harris County, there is a pretrial diversion program which is available only if you pass the very restrictive screening process, then after a year of probation your case is dismissed and you have no conviction for PCS/POM, and your driver’s license will not be suspended because there was no conviction.

– You will be ineligible to receive Student Loans or Grants if convicted of PCS/POM​


Use the form to submit your request for a free consultation


    Previous Project
    Next Project
    Call Now ButtonCALL NOW